View Street Medical Practice is pleased to advise that we are an approved vaccination provider for COVID-19 vaccines. We are happy to help provide COVID-19 immunisation for our local and wider community.
COVID-19 vaccines are being rolled out in phases, with those most vulnerable and at risk to receive the vaccine in the next phase 1b.
CHECKING WHEN YOU CAN RECEIVE YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE
To find out when you are eligible to receive the vaccine, visit https://covid-vaccine.healthdirect.gov.au/eligibility and complete the Vaccine Eligibility Checker. This will tell you which phase of the rollout you are in.
In the initial weeks of the roll-out, our supply of vaccines is very limited, in order for us to get all patients vaccinated it may take some weeks before an appointment will become available.
In the meantime there are things you can do ahead of your COVID-19 vaccination to get ready and stay safe.
- Make sure your Medicare details are correct.
- Continue to practice good hygiene, physical distancing and adhere to local restrictions.
- Understand how to isolate if you need to.
- Check your current eligibility.
For more information, visit:
BOOKING YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION APPOINTMENT
When it is your turn to get vaccinated, you can call on 9227 0170 to discuss when appointments will be available.
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment
- If you are feeling unwell with fever, cough, runny nose or other symptoms that could be from COVID-19
- If you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
- If you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19, or
- If you are in quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine, for example the influenza vaccination, in the last 14 days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
To learn more about COVID-19 vaccines, visit health.gov.au